She needs bullets to fight , be her weapon ♥♥♥

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

ShannelleTxy♥♥


Read, feel, understand. I blog my own thoughts here. I'm flickle-minded, stubborn, impulsive & I've a no one can handle attitude. Fuck me up, I'll show you how nasty I can be. I'll be nice if only I think that you deserve it. Don't push your luck and try to test my patience level. You'll never want to see me blow up at you. It'll be much more worse than volcano eruption. Rippers are welcome to leave now.



Officially engaged to KennyYbk. The guy whom I want to spend the rest of my life with. The guy whom I never want to lose. The guy whom I have the thought of changing my last name for. The guy whom I thought of marrying.

Baby, I don't care what the world thinks,
I ain't seeking for anyone's approval.
I'm in love with you & that's all that matters.
It takes a tough person to fight this tough love. No matter what love will always be like a battlefield, but I fear nothing, cause I am ready for war, to win.

Boy, no matter what happens, or what you'll become in the future, I will never leave you. That's my promise towards you ♥











Friday 24 June 2011

Another Friday, time flies like aeroplane this year. Its already coming to the end of June which means, pay day soon! ^-^ Took more than 9 leaves in total for this month, oh god! My salary will be like ........
very little only :( 

Life has changed drastically ever since the separation of my 2 close sisters and me. Life became more "peaceful" ? Or should I say boring? Used to be close sisters .

I finally understand the meaning why humans are not allowed to make any mistakes in life. Once you choose the wrong path, there's no turning back. You won't even be given a second chance. Ah-har, understood now.

I promised not to regret for the decisions that I've made and I won't. I still miss the past but I'm slowly letting go. In order not to get hurt again, I chose to walk by myself.

Okay, enough of emotional posts.

If you happen see this post, please do help me like my photo for my contest! I'm still lacking behind.
I need more likes! Be nice peepo (;

Just 2 simple steps within 10 seconds,

1st: http://www.facebook.com/pages/WikiDealSg/178244675565549

2nd: http://www.facebook.com/pages/WikiDealSg/178244675565549#!/photo.php?fbid=201705866541884&set=o.178244675565549&type=1&theater

DONE! Easy job, help to like babies. Your like is very very important to me ♥.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment